As rewarding as this lecture material can be on a purely personal level - whether on one’s own or in informal discussion groups or led by certified facilitators -
the APPLIED nature of the ACAHALA approach imparts immense value-added in a career-development context.
Here, the powerful intellectual material brought together in a coherent / consistent / accessible form by MediAnalysis is of clear value in three career development areas for the 21st century Asian professional:
In this framework, here are the initial offerings in our Career Development program.
- Critical thinking as the necessary “next stage” for people in all New Economy / high-tech professions;
- MediAnalysis specifically for those already in - or seeking entrance to - the highly competitive world of communications media; and
- A way for busy top executives to quickly and enjoyably improve their English skills at a level commensurate with the kinds of issues and people they actually deal with in their business, while, at the same time, expanding their understanding and knowledge of the cultural traditions of their Western counterparts / competitors.
Our Seminars are intimate / high-interaction / premium-priced events for top decision makers.
The keywords for the Seminars are:
Big Picture / Vision / Connection
The keywords for our Trainings for 21st Century Professionals are:
- China, India and the Dynamics of Global Leadership in the 21st Century
- The 21st Century World Economy
- Is The US Finished as a World Superpower ???
- Iraq / Iran / Israel / Palestine: Is the Middle East An Unsolvable Mess ???
- Surfing the Symbolic Tsunami: Life in the Global Media Society
Advancement / Skills / Networking
- Business Communication
- Difficult Situations
We can now take a more in-depth look at each of these Career Development aspects of the MediAnalysis / ACALAHA program: